Fired civil servant looking to appeal decision

| 23/01/2018

Cayman News ServiceI lost my job in the civil service due to what I believe was a false report filed on me. I also do not think the circumstances of my case were investigated properly. Is there an independent entity that could look into this and if it finds I was unfairly dismissed order my reinstatement?

Read Auntie’s answer and comment on CNS Local Life

Tags: ,

Category: Jobs, Local News

Comments are closed.

Cayman News Service