Making a complaint about a government department

| 12/04/2016 | 0 Comments

Cayman News ServiceWho can I turn to for assistance at the labour office? A certain officer has had my case now going on to 9 weeks, give or take a few days. Every time I go to the office or call for her, I get the lame duck excuses such as “in a meeting”…….”busy”………”not seeing clients today”…….Please help a desperate and unemployed person to get what is rightfully and hopefully lawfully mine.

Read Auntie’s answer and comment on CNS Local Life

Tags: ,

Category: Local News

You can comment anonymously. See CNS Comment Policy at the top of this page.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.